Our success story: healthcare
Optimization of flows in the operating rooms
- Study of the impacts of the location of intubation, extubation and instruments preparation steps (in or out the operating room) on the number of patients operated per day;
- Improvement of patient flow;
- Reduction of patients waiting time;
- Detection of bottlenecks;
- Measurement of resource occupation.
Implementing Lean in care units
- Improvement of patient flows;
- Reduction of patient waiting time and process time;
- Analysis of the management and organization of resources;
- Calculation of areas capacity and measurement of their occupation rate;
- Detection of bottlenecks.
Enlargement and reorganization of emergency department
- Measurement of performance improvements brought by the new layout : patients length of stay and waiting time, resources occupation, etc.;
- Detection of issues and bottlenecks;
- Determination of optimal capacity and location of the different areas: waiting rooms, nurse desks, triage, emergency rooms, etc.
Building of a site: sizing of patient reception and administrative admissions
- Identification and elimination of bottlenecks;
- Sizing of waiting rooms;
- Optimization of the number and capacity of reception desks;
- Optimization of the number of rooms dedicated to the administrative admissions according to the amount of patient arrivals per hour.